corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » conversion hubs, bearings and hub carriers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author conversion hubs, bearings and hub carriers
Jed D

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 13 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite, im going wrong somewhere, just trying to figure out the cheapest option to correct it as iv spent enough as it is

got the proper brand new corsa b conversion hubs 'griffin auto-sport racing' ones , brand new corsa b bearings (ebay so 99% sure their the rite size) but nova hub carriers (long story, basically balls down to what we had kicking about for the first test drive)

am i rite in thinking i need to go back to corsa b hub carriers as the bearings are not fitting or can i change bearings to nova ones? i.e are the corsa b and nova conversion hubs the same? tried phoning dave but hes not answering...

[Edited on 03-01-2013 by Jed D]
Jed D

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 13 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nevermind, found out, corsa hub carriers are 2mm bigger than nova's looks like its ether nova bearings or back to my old corsa carriers if my mate can find them

hella

New Poll