corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » H I d Corsa c how easy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author H I d Corsa c how easy
Joey 1.6 sport

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 13 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at getting some hid for my Corsa c but a company is telling me I've got to by separate holders to hold bulb in and I've got to cut into wiring on headlamp to power them up just after some advice
Thanks Joe
Balling
Premium Member

22nd Jan 13 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, the bulb holders will need replacing.
It's a bit of a PITA job and the end result will be fairly shitty with the original lamps not being made for HID's.

I personally gave up on it.

marklawton

22nd Jan 13 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is yours pre or post corsa c?
ive got a post 04 corsa c and just got some hids and banged them straight in, no messing around, took 5 mins
Joey 1.6 sport

22nd Jan 13 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by marklawton
is yours pre or post corsa c?
ive got a post 04 corsa c and just got some hids and banged them straight in, no messing around, took 5 mins

New Poll