corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lowering and lifting on coilovers?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lowering and lifting on coilovers?
KeiranG

User status: Offline
28th Mar 13 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as the title says if i lower and lift up my car with coilovers, every time i like say drop if further down do i need to get the car tracked up. or vice versa, say if i lift it up will it also need to be tracked?

just i ask as when i goto my dads he lives down an old street across hull way. And i want coilovers but my car would scrape like hell down his street.

thanks

[Edited on 28-03-2013 by KeiranG]
BenC1985

28th Mar 13 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes you are right. I had mine set up and then decided a week later i wanted the front 10mm lower and that put the tracking out abit. So i had it set up again. Lol So it will work both ways. If you adjust it up or down from where its set now you are best to get it checked again.
KeiranG

28th Mar 13 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers.

any other experiences would be gratefull thanks.

New Poll