corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b headlight & fan

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b headlight & fan
csifku

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 13 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello, 1st problem is that my headlight doesnt work when u put them on. i found out i need to open bonnet and bang it and then they r working, the small light r on, the long ones too, just the short ones r off until i bang the bonnet !? ANy ideas ?

Fan not working. Is not switch or air leeks or anythig .. i tried to connect the plug with cable and fan still doesnt go on, all earth r connected , all fuses are fine .. any idea ?

Cheers
Edges 58

3rd Jul 13 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First idea.. Go to school and learn to write.. Secondly check the connections on the headlights, (from you description I've no idea which exact light you're on about) plus check the filament in the bulb isn't blown. As for the fan.. Sounds like you need a new one
csifku

3rd Jul 13 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edges 58
First idea.. Go to school and learn to write.. Secondly check the connections on the headlights, (from you description I've no idea which exact light you're on about) plus check the filament in the bulb isn't blown. As for the fan.. Sounds like you need a new one

sorry mate, im not british so cant write properly nd i am going college to learn english btw fan cant be gone mate its some cable or earth might be or maybe there is a relay or fuse ... cos i got relays boxes in 3 places, one to the passenger side, one under the bonnet,, and one under the driver side ..
mattievRS

3rd Jul 13 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why can't the fan be gone? Mate
csifku

3rd Jul 13 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattievRS
Why can't the fan be gone? Mate

because it was working before i took my head off mate .. to replace valves and head gasket so cant be gone, ther eis awhire or something i guess or relay (but i dont know where r the fuses or relay for the fan)
or isnt radiator blockage or sensor for sure cos it was working before, cant just stop is in it ...
LukesCorsaSXi

3rd Jul 13 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edges 58
First idea.. Go to school and learn to write..

He's not english. He's Bulgarian.

[Edited on 03-07-2013 by LukesCorsaSXi]

New Poll