corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Android - default incoming caller image

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Android - default incoming caller image
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know if there's a way of changing the default image for incoming calls? I've assigned an image to a few contacts, but I'd like something a bit brighter and more obvious than the default image to numbers not in my contacts or people without an image.

In case that doesn't make any sense, I want to change this default 'head and shoulders' image of incoming calls:

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Balling
Premium Member

7th Aug 13 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd think it was as simple as locating the file on the phone and replace it with another of same name.

This might be of help:
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-prevail/507015-change-default-stock-contact-picture.html

Dom

7th Aug 13 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's part of the Phone.apk - so you'll need to extract, modify and rebuild. So not impossible but a lot of effort considering
Daveskater
Premium Member

7th Aug 13 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that sounds like a lot of hassle Was hoping it would be a setting somewhere that I hadn't found Never mind.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

New Poll