corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20xe wiring, r1 carbs.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20xe wiring, r1 carbs.
Sean

User status: Offline
24th Aug 13 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Made a start on the engine loom tonight, getting rid of sensors ect I don't need seeing as I'm not running an ecu.

Unwanted wiring

Bit better, still maybe more to cut out

I need help with these plugs if anyone could shed any light it would be much appreciated!

(Think this one is for the crank sensor??)

Completely unsure on this

And lastly this relay, what runs off of it? Is it the fuel pump relay? If so can I remove it as I will be running a low pressure pump and a regulator?

Any help much appreciated.

[Edited on 24-08-2013 by Sean]
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

25th Aug 13 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got any lighter pictures? Can't realy make out the pictures atall. the first one if its near the ecu end of the loom is the crank sensor. If not its the one for the coilpack or throttle position. There the only ones I can think of that have that sort of loom clip.
That relay is the fuel pup relay yes. However I couldn't tell you if it's needed or not. I'd think it would be to be honest but as I say I'm not 100% sure

As for the middle one I can't even see what it looks like haha.
Hope that's of some use to you mate?

[Edited on 25-08-2013 by FlaFFy_91]
Vauxdan88

27th Aug 13 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure the middle one looks like the 9 pin plug that connects to the car loom plug in footwell. And yes I'm sure you will need fuel relay
Christopher

28th Aug 13 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your more than welcome to come have a look at my wiring if it helps sean
corsadonk
Premium Member

28th Aug 13 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you using a Cav 1.6 dizzy? In that case you don't use any of the XE loom, just a switched live to the coil, and one for the rev counter.

[Edited on 28-08-2013 by corsadonk]
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

28th Aug 13 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsadonk
Are you using a Cav 1.6 dizzy? In that case you don't use any of the XE loom, just a switched live to the coil, and one for the rev counter.

[Edited on 28-08-2013 by corsadonk]

That's what I thought

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|

New Poll