corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Newbie with a problem.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Newbie with a problem.
mic.b

User status: Offline
1st Sep 13 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello All,Im a new member here,thanks for having me.My problem is finding my engine number.I know its an X12xe engine but where is my engine number please?I have got the number in my log book but think engine may not be original,can anyone tell me where it is?I have taken pic of all I can find but doubt this is engine number.Its on front left of cyl head slightly to the right of dipstick.HELP PLEASE?Thanks Mick. By the way is it possible to post pic I have taken please?

[Edited on 01-09-2013 by mic.b]
Ste
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Sep 13 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ususally on the flange between the block and gearbox.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll