corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » View called dll's and clrs on app start

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author View called dll's and clrs on app start
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Oct 13 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had an application that i could run and then it would trace what files/dlls/clr's another application called when it opened but for the life of me i cant remember it!

Any one know?
John

17th Oct 13 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sysinternals?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope its not in that

i opened up this exe and then ran my failing application and it would show everything the application called, from the gac and dlls and then i could see what it was missing.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is all i have of it

[Edited on 17-10-2013 by VrsTurbo]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted it installed VS and did a debug

New Poll