corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ecu help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ecu help!
vauxhallMADlee

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 13 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok I'm looking for a ecu kit for my x20xev build, now I bought a engine loom from a salvage yard and fitted to engine, now I'm looking for ecu! But I didn't realise there's two letters on the white sticker on front of ecu with part numbers on, depending on the vehicle the two letters vary, I could ring vauxhall an they could tell me the letters I need for the reg I still have from donor car but! I have a different loom now /: so.... anyone no how I'm guna be able to no which ecu to buy lol? is there a way of knowing which loom I have?

Or does this not matter I could just use any ecu?
davegreen
Premium Member

24th Oct 13 at 05:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

far as im aware the letters are just to do with the map/build date. as the engines changed they changed the map slightly. if it plugs in chances are it will be ok.
vauxhallMADlee

25th Oct 13 at 04:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davegreen
far as im aware the letters are just to do with the map/build date. as the engines changed they changed the map slightly. if it plugs in chances are it will be ok.

Sweeet! Cheers dave just found me a bargain ecu kit lol ill give it a try an hope

New Poll