corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » JVC double din in astra mk5 help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JVC double din in astra mk5 help
cunningham

User status: Offline
11th Nov 13 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey folks got a new Double din stereo for the Mk5 its starting to become abit of a headache. I had to get a fitting kit that included cage and wiring and its all connected. When its first connected red or yellow wire cant remember which one but it drives a motor as i can hear it think its trying to eject cd. After this it wont switch on. I left asda tonight and it fired up only noticing because of the blue glow (its currently sitting on my passanger seat) It displayed the time then went off after around 3-5 seconds.

Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? ive tried alternating the red and yellow wire ive checked the 10 amp fuse on the stereo and its ok.

Stereo is JVC KW-R600bt and i got the following fitting kit

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Vaux...ht_2233wt_1359

I dont know if it has something to do with the blue wire coming from the ariel? Sadly it didnt come with instructions

New Poll