corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C/Combo C fly by wire to cable conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C/Combo C fly by wire to cable conversion
Tony M84

User status: Offline
15th Dec 13 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone have any info at all about how to convert the fly by wire system to run a cable throttle? I'm really stuck with the pedal information.
davegreen
Premium Member

15th Dec 13 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are you trying to do? you will need to modify the standard pedal to take a cable, and keep part of the old engine management and sensors connected up to fool the dash or that will not work if your using standard corsa c dash as its canbus.
im about to solve these problems on my z22se corsa c when I fit the throttle bodies.
Tony M84

15th Dec 13 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've bought an 05 plate Combo C project with an old mechanical Isuzu TD engine fitted. The cable pedal seems to be abit of a stumbling block. Does the speedo work off the gearbox sensor?
davegreen
Premium Member

16th Dec 13 at 07:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speedo either use's abs or a sensor on the front left hub same as an abs sensor. also needs to see a signal from engine to work.

New Poll