corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b SRi fitted with GSi anti-roll bars?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b SRi fitted with GSi anti-roll bars?
corsa c14se

User status: Offline
28th May 03 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone with an corsa b SRi fitted GSi anti-roll bars?
Did you see any difference?
I don't know if there is a brush made of harder material to join bar to the car?

From what I could find from Vauxhall:

The SRi comes with 18mm front bar and 18 or 20 or 21mm rear depending on the year model.

The GSi comes with 22 (v-grill) or 24 (older models) front and 14 or 16 or 18mm rear depending on the year model again.

Does anyone know the thickness of the Eibach kit?
Not that I'm planning on buying it.
I checked in PVD and it had 235 pounds For that kind of money for 2 pieces of metal I would expect them to be made of gold!

New Poll