corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sleeping Police Men

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sleeping Police Men
corsaon18s

User status: Offline
   21st Jul 03 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Round where i live the council have decided that it seems fit to lay down some speed humps.........well thats fair enough to a certain extent.........but they have come up with a new scheme that if you cant get over the speed humps you cant speed.......very true i guess........but making them about 10 foot apart and the hight of a small towerblock takes the piss!! I have standard springs and shocks on my 1.2 8v and i can just about get over them so you can just imagine what its like in a 2.0 on 18's with a 50mm drop all round and a mandrel bent exhaust manifold and a clearance of a box of fags! I have two planks of 2 by 8 in the rear footwell just for some extra clearance. its Bollockz!!

Where can i get some pnumatics so i can lift the fcuker as i go down to the shops?

Help!!!
tomcoles203

21st Jul 03 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am hearin you my brother its like that where i live the speed bumps are so high i need to crane my car over them ha ha ha
corsaon18s

21st Jul 03 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have to stop for fuel on the way up, it usually snows at the top and i have actually met a small family of eskimos who offered me a place to sleep....which was nice.

New Poll