corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » has anyone got a pic of a carzone kit with smooth boot?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author has anyone got a pic of a carzone kit with smooth boot?
DODG-E

User status: Offline
10th Aug 03 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant wait for my car to be done so i wondered if anyone has got a pic of a corsa with a carzone kit, smooth boot and gsi spoiler.... but just a smooth boot really.
black would be nice 2!
cheers
wayne hiscock

User status: Offline
10th Aug 03 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look for pics of kevsri car pics. green white leather.

he got the rear bumper smooth boot gsi spoiler with mondeo on top i think.

looks very nice

New Poll