corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » This may be a daft question but.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This may be a daft question but.....
Scotty_B

User status: Offline
15th Sep 03 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just bought some black electric M3 mirrors, do I need to paint them Black or just polish them the way the come?

My car is Black by the way.

If they need painting should I get a body-shop to do it or attempt it myself?
SLSXi

15th Sep 03 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they need painting. if you know what your doing, then you can DIY. if not, leave it to the pro's
Makarus

15th Sep 03 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They come in Black ABS plastic, which is just your normal kind of plastic, they will look OK for a bit without being painted but I would definatly match them up to the colour of your car.

You should be able to get a decent finish by spraying it yourself, even if you haven't done it before, just take your time. But if you dont feel confident take them down to a local bodyshop, should only be looking about £20 to do.
Mav 3000

15th Sep 03 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id second that.

Plus, Id spray them while there pristine rather than putting them on - there only get dented with stone chips and have squashed flies ruin the primer finish otherwise

New Poll