corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help with lexmaul inlet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help with lexmaul inlet
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 03 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

having fitted aritchie's lexmaul inlet and viper yesterday, he said it seems to pull ok in first but then its like he aint getting full throttle and its givin him 0-60 times of 14s!! i no mine is more like 9secs with same engine set up! any ideas on what the problem could be with his engine? cant see how the throttle cable can be sticking so it wont open fully, but this seems the only thing that could be causing it to me! any one else had probs similar! both me and him goin on the rollers on friday, so well see what power the lexmaul and viper make on two different cars! thanx for ur help in advance
mark broster
Gambit

3rd Nov 03 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you get somebody to put the accelerator to the floor and see if it fully opens throttle under the bonnet?
broster
Premium Member

3rd Nov 03 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, and from what u can see it open the throttle as much as mine does, unless its only just started to jam on his way home, will have a look at it on friday, if not the rr'd place will sort it id imagine?
miles

3rd Nov 03 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its not getting full throttle then the pedal wont move to the floor. They are attached, there is way it can slip.

ecu light on?

Air leak?

Ecu reset?

Map sensor come off?

Does it run smooth but slow? or is it lumpy/missing?
broster
Premium Member

3rd Nov 03 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hummm....dunno its only started since he left my house! were goin on the rollers on friday mornin so itll get sorted there! surely an airleak on the inlet will make the revs go sky hi!?

New Poll