corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » stereo loom

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author stereo loom
dantheman

User status: Offline
19th Nov 04 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some k**b who had the car before has cut the block off it and joined it using block connectors and its a right mess. is there any way of replacing this bit of the loom or would i have to get a whole new car loom??

[Edited on 19-11-2004 by Ian]
M333KS D

19th Nov 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get rid of all of the block connectors, go to your local car electrics place, eg halfors etc and but a universal ISO connector, (this is the black box that just has wires poking out of it) then match the wires up with a multimeter tester (to make sure you get the right power cable etc) then when you have wired all that up, tape it all up etc and then you will beleft with the ISO block, its not hard to do, its just finding the correct cables thats the biatch!! i had to do this the other week to me dads cav!! didnt take long!
dantheman

7th Dec 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cud do this but there is hardly any room tpo get ya hads in let alone rewire it ??
CRB 553

7th Dec 04 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it should pull out and be accessible from the passenger footwell

New Poll