corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Inlet manifold bolt pattern

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Inlet manifold bolt pattern
bruv

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 07 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, i'm new to corsas i got a 1.4 16v ecotec lump i was wondering what other inlet manifolds (from other cars),are able to fit my engine?
i know the x16xe has the same pattern to bolt up but for example can the 18xe or 20xe fit? i'm not bothered about size just bolt pattern as i want to put together individual tb or a carb set-up so i just want to know other cars bolt pattern that match the x14xe!! thanks for the help in advance
Dean_W

3rd Dec 07 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pointless.

Individual carb or TB set up won't go on another cars manifold, well it will, but the manifold won't fit. You'll need a manifold for an X14XE that TB's or carbs will fit onto.
bruv

3rd Dec 07 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so there is no other inlet manifold that can be used on a x14-x16xe engine at all? oh well just making sure cos i know on other car makers they somewhat recycle their patterns or parts from one car to another, if it be brakes(astra-corsa), heads(vetc-non vtec) and was hoping inlet manifolds... ...cheers anyway!
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Dec 07 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

x16xel fits
Dean_W

3rd Dec 07 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
x16xel fits

Good point dave, forgot ab out that little bugger.

iirc from previous posts, fouls the bulkhead when put into a corsa.

New Poll