corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » licence appeal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author licence appeal
luke gsi16v

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 08 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one know if you can appeal for your licence back if you are banned for 12 months, or a test were you can knock so many months off or summat??? thanks
JoeyB

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 08 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a few people that have been convicted for drink driving and received 12 month bans, they went on an AA type session and got the ban reduced to 9 months.

I know another chappy who was banned for about 18months, he could not reduce his ban and also had to sit an extended test to get his licence back at the end of it.

I've only ever been banned once (never again!) for 6 months, under the totting-up process and that was non-negotiable.

New Poll