corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Push Button Start

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Push Button Start
DirtyDetail

User status: Offline
12th May 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I bought an ignition flick switch and button switch start, much like the one listed on the tutorial section. The tutorial is for an astra ignition...i noticed on the weekend that my ignition is different...i still have the black/red wire, but its alone, there is no small black wire with it.

Underneath this there is the thick black wire, this has a thin black wire with it.

Then below that is another thick black wire and below that a red wire.

Do I still cut/splice the same wires as I would in the astra guide and does their position on the ignition switch change their function?

Cheers
Tom
DirtyDetail

User status: Offline
13th May 09 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*BUMP*

New Poll