corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » hard starter from cold

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hard starter from cold
matrcorsa1.5td

User status: Offline
15th Oct 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i recently run my car on red light for the fuel.
The intake picked up alot of crap from the tank
i cleaned out the little filter at the bottom of the tank pickup and put a new fuel filter on but now it wont start from cold as it used to and either cuts out or idles irregularly iv tried to bleed the system many times as it describes in the manual biut nothing seems to work
its a 1.5td with no lift pump which is strange so i cnt bleed it the old fashioned way
any help appreciated

New Poll