corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » iat sensor on b 1.2 16v

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iat sensor on b 1.2 16v
stewyccc

User status: Offline
18th Oct 11 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello, i have a 2000 reg 1.2 16v corsa b. ive had the engine warning light coming on for a while showing that the intake air temperature sensor (IAT) was playing up. today i finally decided to sort it so i went down to a garage, they plugged it in again and same problem was coming up. i then went to a motor factors, they didnt have any idea as to what it was and there wasnt one stocked for my car. they even rang up vauxhall and asked them about it, and they said my car shouldnt have one?
any help would be grateful please as its bugging me, thanks

New Poll