corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Protect Your Bubble

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Protect Your Bubble
WATSON

User status: Offline
26th Dec 11 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone have phone insurance with these? pros/cons?

looking to insure my iphone from them as they seem to be the cheapest
LeeM

User status: Offline
26th Dec 11 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with them for my iPhone gonna put my iPad on the policy too (does everyone know I've got an iPad? I've gone on about it enough...)

I've gone over the policy with a fine toothed comb, only difference between them and Vodafone is £50 excess or £75 in the event of loss and you can only claim twice in a year. The guy on the phone at Vodafone when I upgraded to the 4 actually recommended I went with them rather than continue Vodafone insurance and told me he was with them too. I also like being able to pay off a year in one go so it's ones less thing to worry about.
Bear in mind it's a quid a month extra to cover for loss

New Poll