corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Head unit power help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Head unit power help
jonh95

User status: Offline
27th Feb 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This could be a simple question that I just can't understand but an alpine 113bt, how do I get it to power up as I turn the ignition on? At the moment im having to turn the ignition and then press the power button on the head unit? Would someone be able to help me solve this? Thanks
Mertin

27th Feb 12 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What car is it? Corsa B usually you swap the red and yellow wires round and this will also keep the memory aswell. Id try this first to see if it solves it

On a corsa c you need to wire into an ignition live aswell as the live thag it gets from the iso block. I had this problem with the dames corsa c, couldnt figure why it wouldnt turn on and wired it into the cig lighter aswell to give it an ignition live.
jonh95

27th Feb 12 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it's a corsa b, I'll try that tomorrow when I have energy to battle getting it out of the cage and can see what im doing, thanks
jonh95

28th Feb 12 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That fixed it, thanks it even stores my phone so I don't need to pair it every time so that's a result
Mertin

28th Feb 12 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worries

New Poll