corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » abs loom and electric power steering loom

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author abs loom and electric power steering loom
brod99

User status: Offline
17th Jul 12 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dose anyone know it the (abs) loom and the electric power steering (EPS) loom are both septate from each other and from the normal car loom under the bonnet as i am going to take out both (abs) and (EPS) from my shell and I don't want both of the wiring loom's still to be stuck under the bonnet.
brod99

User status: Offline
18th Jul 12 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

New Poll