corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Suspension problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suspension problem
Aidan-Fleming

User status: Offline
26th Jul 12 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, ive recently bought an other gsi corsa redtop. The car is on Bilstein shocks and springs all round. Everytime i go over a slight bump in the road the passenger side scrapes on the arches but its only this side, ive taken the suspension off and the driver side to see if there was a differnce but everything seems fine and no differance. My wheels are 15" Cesaros with 45mm tires. The tire is totally worn down at the passenger side on the outer side of the tire. I dunno what it could be? The wheels are at a camber so that should help better aswell but for some reason i dunno whats up!

Any sugestions people?

Thanks
McWillster

27th Jul 12 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The shocks in good nick? Could be leaking. Even the slightest bump when when were goosed made my splitter scuff the road.
Aidan-Fleming

27th Jul 12 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The shock dosent seem to be leaking :/

New Poll