corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Car checking ...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car checking ...
Aidan-Fleming

User status: Offline
29th Oct 12 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys, as some of yous may know my grey gsi was rotten so it was scrapped. I've found a Corsa B near me and I'm going on Saturday to see it. I know the old old owner and it was a Cat C, an needs a VIC check before the next mot. The guy said He's going to get it checked for me before Saturday But is there anything you guys should think I should check before i buy it?
corsa-torque

29th Oct 12 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you know what damage there was to cause it to be a Cat-C?? if so i'd check for the repair work and view as a normal car.

a Vic test just checks the cars identity, chasis no's etc, so you could check them against the log book etc.
Aidan-Fleming

29th Oct 12 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The front bumper was smashed, front light and the crash bar bent, that's all. Oh okay then. Just wanted to know if there was anything else on a Corsa B I should check before buying.
Jamie-C

30th Oct 12 at 02:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH I wouldn't go near it. I know it's only light damage but there's plenty of Corsas out there for sale that aren't written off. It won't help when it comes to re-selling in the future unless off course you broke which seems to be the norm now.

New Poll