corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine problems corsa b please help!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine problems corsa b please help!!
landymadbrad1

User status: Offline
5th Jan 13 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Vauxhall corsa b 1.2 16v s reg

well about 2months ago I went to go out in her and I turned the ignition on and the engine management light was on and flashing and it just turned over and wouldn't fire so I left it, one my mates came out with a computer you plug in and he said that the crank senser had gone so 57pound later and a new crank senser fitted I was happy to have it working again so I jumped in went to start it and it done the same thing as before?? what could this be please please help?!!!! but before all this happened I dropped the key and it came apart would that be the problem does the key have a built in immobilizer? some times it does start and it revs then bogs out??? what could this problem be?

thankyou

[Edited on 05-01-2013 by landymadbrad1]

New Poll