corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dash lights and loss of power

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dash lights and loss of power
SkinnyMarshall

User status: Offline
14th Jan 13 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please read and advise
was in third gear at about 4k revs and suddley the car lost reves and slowed down drematicly , then continued to drive fine , then about half an hour later i was driving at roughly 70 and it becan to kangaroo , then another half an hour went by and i came to a round about the engine light came on and then the hole dash light up and then went off. sorry for the long winded stroy guys ,
also when i am 'as you say booting it ' the battery light comes on but its dimmed if that makes sence .

sorry for the long read guy and for any spelling mistakes , will be very greatfull for any help
jack

New Poll