corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electrical problems 1.0 c20xe conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electrical problems 1.0 c20xe conversion
rsmark

User status: Offline
11th Mar 13 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car is putting the battery light on with our the key even in and making a clicking noise where you bridge the relay on the 1.0 12v conversions

Has anyone had this before?

The car used to be c20let and the old owner never bridged the relay so I'm guessing he must of run a live from the battery
iby

13th Mar 13 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you tried not bridging it at all and see if it works? Depending on how you have wired it up - you can use the original relay only.
rsmark

13th Mar 13 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is wired up according to the guide on here

But I've got a real problem that the fuel relay is clicking (xe loom) with the ignition OFF and the battery light is on, and I removed the bridge on the old relay and the clicking relay to try and break the circuit but the battery light is still on?

Something must be shorting out ?
vauxhallMADlee

13th Mar 13 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would double check over the wires where they have been joined, is it type 2 corsa then? Did you run the ecu plug from 1.0 back into driver floorwell then join wires to xe loom? If so just make sure none have worn through and touching firewall. As iv seen a similar fault before which was down to this.

New Poll