corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Quickshift question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quickshift question
chrex

User status: Offline
30th May 13 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey gents,

I've had a quickshift before, so i know how they fit and all that - but i want to know if you can use the black vauxhall connecting rod thingy with the shortened linkage?

I know the LMF kit has got a replacement metal rod but is that actually needed? It's £80 from LMF and about £30 for just a linkage from Rally Design - so basicly i just want to know if that rod is worth £50!

Cheers

Chris

New Poll