corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bigblock driveshaft help!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bigblock driveshaft help!!
LHT C20XE

User status: Offline
18th Oct 13 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought some 300bhp equal length conversion shafts and the short one is slightly too long, anyone have any ideas why this could be? The cv joints slide right the way in there just to long, they came off a corsa b so i dont get why they wont fit? The long side fits fine so atm i have one 300bhp shaft and one gsi one and obviously id rather have both 300 bhp anyone got any ideas?
monkeytwizzel

User status: Offline
18th Oct 13 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What hubs are you using,standard,lmf or modified 2ltr flanges?
Are you saying that the shaft itself is to long? if so then you may need the circlip groove moved but proper conversion shafts you would expect to fit with no mods.

New Poll