corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Turbo oil feed?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Turbo oil feed?!
oakey20

User status: Offline
14th Oct 03 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know, if i were to fit a turbo to my corsa 8v (C 14 SE engine), Where would i get the oil to feed it?
Aztecgold Corsa C

15th Oct 03 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U'd need to take it from u're oil pump, proberly have to get an adator made to screw in around the oil pressure switch somewhere, if not, get the block drilled and threded, so u can tap into it there, it'll have to be after the oil filter mind, unless u got a bailey turbo filter, alternativley u could try a water cooled turbocharger such as on the cav/calibre, but i aint sure if the turbo needs an oil supply as well for lubrication, i'd assume so but look into it just incase
Aztecgold Corsa C

15th Oct 03 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeh, and u'll be needing the new manifold from courtney for around £120 unless u wanna be cutting the standard one and weilding it in some how, could be tricky

New Poll