corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear Speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear Speakers
Burner

User status: Offline
10th Feb 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just opened the rear panels to see what type of speaker i could put inside as i don't have any installed, and i think i need some form of adaptor or holder to fit the speakers in. Is that correct? And if so from where shall i get it, from opel or from my local audio shop. thanksa alot
Burner

11th Feb 04 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come on guys 15 view no replies
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

11th Feb 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u mean the bits next to the parcel shelf?
Burner

12th Feb 04 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi yes to fit them inside those parts, where the standard are suppose to be.

http://www.geocities.com/falcon72161/photopage.html

you can see the 3 places where the screws should go one at the top and 2 at the bottom, waht i need t o know is if i just screw the speakers in there or firstly a plate then the speakers on the plate. And do i get this from opel or audio shop thanks
Burner

12th Feb 04 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

better save the pics to disk as they are big so u can easily view them tith photo editor and see the way its inside there
ed

12th Feb 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll have to look for an adaptor from autoleads(?) cos the vauxhall speakers that go in there are an odd shape. Can't show you cos I threw mine in the bin... If you can't find any, make a piece of MDF thats the right shape and cut a hole for the speaker to sit in you can then screw it in position... (I did that)
Burner

12th Feb 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks alot 1800ed so i'll just buy adaptors from my audio shop as i live in malta its an island in europe, they should have them if not i'll make a piece of MDF. thanks again

New Poll