corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FUEL PIPE LEAK HELP!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FUEL PIPE LEAK HELP!!!!
ryzer

User status: Offline
   1st Jun 05 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello

Okay, i have an SRi 8V, and i have a fuel leak. it is the bit of rubber piping, just before it joins to a small metal pipe, which leads to the injectors.

does anybody have clue how to fix this? or what i should do. any help will be greatly appreciated.
white_sri

1st Jun 05 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happened to me yesterday, cost me 38 for a replacement from vauxhall, but that was for fastening to the manifold, the rubber bit and then the blue tubing that runs down and connects underneath the car
ed

1st Jun 05 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New pipe, get a new one from a car shop or from a scrappy if your a tight bastard.

New Poll