corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Exhaust downpipe heat shield

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exhaust downpipe heat shield
MJ

User status: Offline
9th Feb 06 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After removing most to exhaust today to fix a blow lol i removed the exhaust downpipe heatsheild that runs under the sump on my corsa gsi x16 cos it is broken and keeps rattling. is this safe to do or should i get some exhaust wrap as my dad belives it could make the sump to hot.

cheers

mark
black_1.6sp0rt

9th Feb 06 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i done the same pal and i think it fine to do i wouldnt worry. they are a pain!!
Greasemonkey

10th Feb 06 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

perfectly fine to do

New Poll