corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » steering wheel volume control

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steering wheel volume control
Fonz
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Mar 08 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok question was asked to me and i can't say i knew the answer so hoping someone here might be able to help

If you have a car with volume control on the steering wheel (Astra LS for example) it is possible to fit a after market head unit and have functioning steering wheel volume control??

johnhara1

4th Mar 08 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it can be done but it wont work straight off like a vauxhall headunit would.

Fonz
Premium Member

4th Mar 08 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so there isnt a "plug and play" capablity with it?
Fonz
Premium Member

4th Mar 08 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Dan295

4th Mar 08 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some head units work with the volume controls on the steering wheel, most decent spec alpine's do this

New Poll