corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Headlight problem.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headlight problem.
saj_123

User status: Offline
10th Dec 09 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have recently had a problem with my drivers side headlight, when you turn the headlights on there is a loud clicking sound, and this sound is constant, and when i turn the headlights off the noise stops, any ideas? The headlight is also condensed a little.
mattcape

11th Dec 09 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

electric headlight adjuster it sounds like!! try unplugging it and seeing if the noise remains. if not the adjuster is knackered.
saj_123

11th Dec 09 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks yea it was the adjuster, it happened when someone went into me and caused the headlight to break.
mattcape

11th Dec 09 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll