corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » leaking water pump

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author leaking water pump
corsa-sxi

User status: Offline
17th Apr 10 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've only had this replaced about 6 mnths ago and its started leaking again i think since ive got a puddle of water under the car, i was wondering if its ok to drive like that? i've been driving it for over a week since i last noticed the coolant levels dropping.
Scotty C

17th Apr 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'll be ok for a while aslong as u keep putting the required anti freeze and coolant in it.
corsa-sxi

17th Apr 10 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just dont want it suddenly cracking and all the water leaking out at once like it did last time lol.....
Scotty C

17th Apr 10 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's the thing u have to risk...
corsa-sxi

17th Apr 10 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they big jobs for the garage or can they do it for an hr, cant remember how long they had it last time, its on a corsa c 1.2...cant be doing with losing the car for a while

New Poll