corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine change ? or make it go faster =P

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine change ? or make it go faster =P
spunky09

User status: Offline
13th May 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im looking at swapping a engine for abit more performance but looking for the best but cheapest on fuel and also easyest to fit i did have a 1.4 ecotec in my last one but i odnt know how he did it ? i would like one of them again can enyone help please
philip2

13th May 10 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what engines in it now. and ill warn you. you cant have a bigger engine and want to go fast and worry about mpg. my mate has a mk2 golf he wants an 8v building for and hes really fucking me off about wanting me to port the head, fit cam etc and still see good mpg...simple answer is...you want good mpg buy a diesel lol
Robo C20Let

13th May 10 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just c20let the thing and dont worry about fuel, just drive really slow lol very hard in a let tho lol

New Poll