corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dipped beam headlights not very bright ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dipped beam headlights not very bright ?
ash-ov-boro

User status: Offline
24th Jun 10 at 06:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what can i do to make them a bit brighter ive been pulled for it and they couldnt do nothing but since ive noticed its starting to anoy me alot as they arnt bright at all ive changed the bulbs ect: 3 times in the past week to see if i could get them brighter..

i tried standard ones there the same i then tried xenon bulbs and there a better colour but about the same brightness & then a mate across the road give me some bluish xenon bulbs and there not bright either..

is there anything i could do at all to make them brighter i do have angel eyes wrapped up in the loft for the car but there not declared on insurance so dont fancy putting them on till i sort it through the insurance..
ash-ov-boro

24th Jun 10 at 06:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to mention its a corsa b
ash-ov-boro

24th Jun 10 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone ? is all your corsa headlights very dim ?
ash-ov-boro

25th Jun 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

someone must know how to seriously i have seen brighter parking lights than my dipped beam & its getting beyond a joke to see where im driving on a night how do the other corsa b's i see have bright dipped beam headlights use most know the trick surely your lights arnt like mine when i turn mine on i cant even see the light shining on the floor

New Poll