corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » non runner transponder key

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author non runner transponder key
ledbury

User status: Offline
   7th Nov 10 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi just brought a non runner corsa i think its a fuel prob but i know my other corsa has a chip in the key you cant get to and the key on the one looks like it had a light built in but the button is missing would the tranponder chip be part of that or would it be in part of the key you cant get to does anyone have any idea
ryanlockie

User status: Offline
8th Nov 10 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a part within the key.

New Poll