corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » saxo vts lambda sensor after the cat how do you stop them flagging up eml

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author saxo vts lambda sensor after the cat how do you stop them flagging up eml
markx14xe

User status: Offline
20th Mar 11 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend has decated his saxo vts but it flags up a eml and runs crap anyways round this other than fit a cat?
DERV-POWER

20th Mar 11 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need one of these fitted to the lambda sensor after the de cat http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/O2-Oxygen-lambda-Sensor-spacer-extender-cat-HHO-/250780388247?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a63ad0b97
davieslim

20th Mar 11 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just put a p1 vts system on a p2 and had to use a small resistor pack that my mate makes up and means the light stays off
thomson

20th Mar 11 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gmc do a adapter and the eml goes off.
Bissmire

21st Mar 11 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DERV-POWER
you need one of these fitted to the lambda sensor after the de cat http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/O2-Oxygen-lambda-Sensor-spacer-extender-cat-HHO-/250780388247?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a63ad0b97

Do these actually work?!

I've got a decat fitted, and the lambda is throwing up a fault code causing the EML to come on. I've already got a new Lambda, but 'IF' these work it may solve the issue.

New Poll