corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » AOL e-mail account suddenly disappeared ("expired")

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AOL e-mail account suddenly disappeared ("expired")
Robbo

User status: Offline
27th Jun 11 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone had this happen to them??? My old AOL address just disappeared last week, my mum said she had to re-activate my dads as she got a note saying it expired but i didnt see anything. On the manage my account thing, it says that one 21 June 2011 (the day it stopped working) that AOL Member Svcs. re-activated my Mum's accoutn (she has the master screen name form when we had AOL Broadband years ago) after the pricing plan changed!!! Any ideas?? Im fuming here as losing very important mails
Aaron

User status: Offline
27th Jun 11 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"You've got mail"

Shame you can't get it

New Poll