corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Npower

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Npower
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Sep 11 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus wept these people do my head in

We recently moved house, and with the final bill from our old place we are about £90 in credit.

Told them all the details of our new place, confirmed everything over the phone when we moved in, same payment etc. all was good.

I then got a letter saying because I'm not paying by direct debit that I'm going to get a quarterly bill (I confirmed my direct debit details with them over the phone which I've had set up for over 3 years at our old place), then I got a letter today saying my monthly bill has gone up nearly £30 and that I'm on a 'standard' tariff.

Spoke to someone there this morning and have got my monthly bill back down to what it was before and on the proper tariff. I know prices have gone up and all that but I was always in credit at the old place so taking that into account we should be even.

Why can't this bloody company sort their shitty billing systems out (or train their staff to do their jobs properly)

When I don't have to talk to them and complain about their fuck ups npower are great, otherwise I really hate them!

So, who else is with them and what sort of service have you got from them?
Gary
Premium Member

1st Sep 11 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had them before. Shite.

On British Gas now and they seem easy to deal with tbh.
lisac

1st Sep 11 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never had any issues with them, switched tarriffs to the lowest tarriff every year, with no problem.. Even had a nice 215 pound rebate last week before i even had the bill, didnt even need to request it.

New Poll