corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » auto box to manual box? 1.7 enigine to a 1.4 ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author auto box to manual box? 1.7 enigine to a 1.4 ??
gjd

User status: Offline
8th Oct 11 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just a quick few question if anybody can help me
is there much work involved sopping a 1.7 diesel engine to a 1.4 petrol ?

also got a 1.4 petrol automatic car is it possible to fit a manual gear box as ive got a complete engie and maual box spare ?

thanks
johnhara1

User status: Offline
8th Oct 11 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Diesel to petrol will need new tank, fuel lines, dash clocks and a chassis mount will need to be welded on i think.

Auto to manual you'll need to use a manual flywheel and change pedal box. I don't know if the ecu is different on an auto aswell?

New Poll