corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Speedo not working in Corsa b redtop

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedo not working in Corsa b redtop
Davejs

User status: Offline
14th Mar 12 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its all wired up right I've double checked car cranks and fires but is says I got no fuel and no revs and the fog light says its on?? No battery light or eml light, I've swapped bulbs over and still nothing, is it easy to test clocks??
Edges 58

User status: Offline
14th Mar 12 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check fuses mate i'd say. or try another set of clocks??

New Poll