corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20xe wire loom(need help)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe wire loom(need help)
craigmc

User status: Offline
24th Oct 05 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody know alot about the wire loom of a c20xe engine iv looked at my mates but its abit different than mine

cheers
m1ke

User status: Offline
24th Oct 05 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on the loom you sould find a tab on it, stating the identerfacation code!!, is your mates car the same as yours ? say if you got power staearin or air con and your mate hasen then the looms will be different so will have more connetions etc and the indenterfacation code will be different, what is the matter with the loom then mate, please post more so i can try and help
thanks mike

New Poll