corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Greasing bonnet hinges

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Greasing bonnet hinges
mwg

User status: Offline
15th Dec 05 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bonnet is quite stiff to open. Tried spraying WD40 up into the hinges but hasn't made a difference. Got told that they sometimes snap when the hinges start getting stiff

How can I get to the hinges to get grease on them (presume thats what I should put on them) as they are right up and out of the way? Cant reach them
Jake

15th Dec 05 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

white grease?
shane2corsa

15th Dec 05 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a look at a haynes manual

New Poll