corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » need help as problem doing my head in

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need help as problem doing my head in
Cossie

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 09 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have my corsa sport x16xe and had some bent valves so I got head out and as I was there polished and ported the head put some stonger valves (kent) as I have a 264 deg newman cam just dialed the cam with a degree wheel and now my car is very very slow on idle goes to 100 rev/min and sometime does stalling but when i do around 1000 and over workes perfect. had an error coded 1530 which is airflow relay I have change temp senspor from inlet pipe but same even after removed battery.

What would you think i thinki t is a sensor or maybe idle valve ? please help sorry for compostition but I need desperate help !!

New Poll